Signline.com Transfer Cut Guidelines
Please follow these guidelines when creating your custom transfer cut stickers or decals. This will help to ensure that we can accommodate your transfer decal project
Transfer Cut Guidelines:
- Simple and open fonts are recommended.
- All text must be at least 1/2" tall.
- The space between characters and other design elements must be at least 1/8”.
- Main strokes, line weights, or art elements should be a minimum of 1/8”
- Minimum pick size of 1/8”.
- We recommend you request a proof for this product.
Picks are areas of the letters or graphics that will be pulled out after cutting. Additional costs are applied to orders over 8 standard picks with a maximum of 40 picks per sq. foot.
- Transfer cut price includes 8 standard picks with a Maximum of 40 picks per sq. foot.
- Additional picks are $0.02 to $0.04 per pick depending on difficulty/intricacy.
- Intricately cut decals will be custom quoted based on difficulty and time required to pick.
Application as Easy as 1, 2, 3!
|Clean surface thoroughly. Carefully remove paper backing, leaving the vinyl on the transfer tape. Place decals on intended surface.
||Using a plastic squeegee or credit card, start in the center of design and firmly apply design to surface using overlapping strokes.
||Carefully begin to remove transfer tape to expose product. If bubbles occur, simply prick the bubble with a needle and smooth.
Note: Best results when applied between 60o – 80o F. Do not apply in direct sunlight. Wait a few days for adhesive to fully cure before washing.
If you have any questions, please contact a customer service representative at 320-965-9310 or email [email protected]