Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
size you want for your
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Pole Huggers - 4 mm Corrugated Plastic
The pole huggers are digitally printed in full color on a 4 mm white corrugated plastic material. The plastic signs are lightweight and waterproof. The material has hollow flutes similar to cardboard. The signs are printed on a single side. The material can withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures and lasts up to two years outdoors.
Click here to request a sample packet of materials
You can select custom sizes from the height and width columns. The max print size is 48" high by 96" wide.
How to Order Pole Huggers Online
There are two easy ways to order your pole hugger signs online. You can upload your own artwork file or have a graphic designer create your artwork.
- Select the sign size from the drop down menu
- Select the quantity of signs (per artwork file)
- Choose your options from the drop down menus
- Choose one of our Design Methods
- Upload a File
- Let Us Design
If you upload a file you will be taken into the online designer to view your artwork. If you select the let us design option a pop up window will appear where you can upload any logos or images and provide instructions for a graphic designer.
During the checkout process you can choose to have your artwork go straight into production after payment is received or have an artwork proof emailed to you. The proof will include a low resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order, pricing information and your billing and shipping information. If you select an additional proof you will have to email the customer service representative back with approval before your order will go into production.
Pole Hugger Finishing Options
The standard finishing option for pole huggers is a shape cut with a full bleed.
Your order will only go into production after you have approved your order copy and payment has been received. The standard production time is 3 business days. Large quantity orders will require additional days in production.
*** Emergency/same day rushes are available in some cases. Please speak with a customer service representative today for more information. ***
Please contact us if you have a large quantity order to get an accurate production time. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST.
Contact Us: 320-391-5275 or [email protected]
*** Orders received after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day. ***
All sign orders must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. We also accept checks. Checks must be received before your order is put into production.
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your proof for your order.
- Shipping prices are determined by the weight of the package and the destination.
- Additional shipping charges apply to large orders and oversized packages.
- You will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.
- After products have shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages.
- We will not refund the product cost if any shipping company has a delay in your package.
- Delays because of Acts of God or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds.
- If a product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then the replacement product will be sent.
- Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7-10 business days after the initial scheduled delivery.
- Please order as early as possible as we cannot control delivery after your product leaves our production facilities.
- Economy (5-15 Days)
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Important Economy Shipping Notes:
- If choosing economy shipping, please include additional postal information such as your P.O. Box in the "Address Two" field on the checkout page to help ensure delivery.
- Using economy shipping can also add an additional 5 - 10 days, depending on where the package is being shipped to.
National and International Shipping Notes:
- All international shipments must have shipping labels as well as customs documentation provided by the customers. We will only accept international shipping labels from the following carriers, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- If you are located outside of the Continental United States, please call (320) 391-5275 for a shipping quote.
Artwork / File Specifications
Printing Process / CMYK Color Mix
All products are printed in CMYK. If files are submitted in RGB, color shifting will take place. If a specific PMS color is needed, please let us know when you submit the order. We will do our best to meet that specified color
Preferred Files for Printing
- Adobe Illustrator EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- Adobe Illustrator AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
When submitting these files, make sure you convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure they print correctly and the fonts are not substituted.
Additional Files Accepted
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Thumnail sized jpg and gif files are not a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners.
Vector art consists of lines and curves that are mathematically defined objects. When viewing art in key line mode you can see the points or vectors when connecting your lines and curves. They can also be seen when using the pen tool or editing the points along a path. Vector art is ideal for type and drawn shapes because they can be enlarged to any size while maintaining crisp outlines and details without sacrificing quality. The distance between the vectors is calculated mathematically and is not dependent upon resolution.
Raster images consist of colored squares, called pixels. They are created by combining a series of various colored pixels. Digital photographs are made up of pixels. If you view a raster image at 200% or more you are able to see the individual pixels that make up the image. Raster images are dependent upon resolution so image enlargement is limited by the individual size at which the file was created. If a file is produced at a size that is larger than its resolution will allow, the quality will decrease. Printing a low resolution file will result in pixelation. Individual pixels are large enough to be easily discernable. Increasing the resolution will not solve this problem is there are not enough pixels to begin with. The program will add more pixels based upon the estimation of their location and will then assign their neighboring pixels's color value. This may cause an image to look muddy.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Vectorizing / Recreating Images
If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $35; however images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact a sales representative for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
- No bleeds are necessary (unless ordering a banner stand that requires one)
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size banner you are ordering.
- To prevent any text or important images from falling on the hemline or interrupted by a grommet, you will want to keep them at least 2" away from edge.
- Convert all text to outlines
Pole Hugger & Zip Tie Photos
If you are ordering a pole hugger, we strongly recommend using our zip ties to help secure the corrugated plastic sign to the pole. Our zip ties are 36" in length, so they can fit around large poles with ease.