Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have reseller pricing?
Yes! If you are a qualified reseller, you will need to submit documentation to confirm that you are a reseller. Once you have been approved, we will send you more information about our special reseller pricing. Click here to get started.
Why do I need to create an account?
You will need to create an account in order to place orders online. You can either sign up using your Facebook ID or enter your contact information. You will need to go to our registration page in order to create an account. Once you have created an account you will be able to see all of your online orders, saved designs, billing and shipping information and other account information.
What types of signs do you have?
We offer several different types of printed sign materials. All of our signs are digitally printed in full color. They can either be single sided or double sided.
- Corrugated Plastic Signs: our most popular sign is the 4 mm corrugated plastic. The signs are also known as yard signs or lawn signs and have hollow flutes so they can easily be displayed outside using sign stakes
- Sintra Signs: these signs are a solid PVC plastic sheet. They come in a 3 mm or 6 mm size. They are commonly used for menu signs, business presentations and other promotional cutouts
- Styrene Signs: these signs are a solid PVC material. They come in a 0.03" or 0.06" mil size. They are commonly used for mall signage, menu signs and other business signage
What types of banners do you have?
We print on several different types of banner materials. All banners include hems and grommets at no additional charge.
- Vinyl Banners: our most popular material is the 13 oz scrim vinyl banner material. The banners are digitally printed in full color and can be up to 16 feet by 50 feet seamless. They can be used indoors or outdoors
- Mesh Banners: these banners are typically used outdoors in high wind environments instead of using wind slits. The banners are digitally printed in full color and can be up to 16 feet by 50 feet seamless
- Canvas Banners: these banners have the look and feel of a painted canvas. They are typically used when you want a higher end indoor display
- Fabric Banners: these banners are printed using a direct dye sublimation printing process. The inks go through the fabric and create an eye popping display
Can I include logos or graphics on my banner?
Yes! Logos and graphics are available to add a personal touch to your banner. If you already have a logo or some clip art, just send us what you have. If you need Signline.com to help design some artwork for you, just tell us what type of special graphics or clip art you would like on your banner or sign. We will give you a custom quote on the additional costs that may apply.
Vectorizing / Recreating Images - If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, we do have a vectorizing / recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $35. However, images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact a sales representative for more information. This service needs to be paid in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
Can I get a double-sided banner?
Yes, you can order a double sided banner. Click here to get to the double sided banner page. We created maximum strength banners by printing on two separate pieces of vinyl, and then heat-weld them together to create a double sided banner. The max print size of double sided banners is 4' x 20'.
When will I see my proof?
When you place an online order, you will have the option to receive a PDF proof or have your order go straight into production after we receive payment. If you select the proof option, you will be emailed a proof that you must approve via email prior to your order going in to production. The proof contains an image of your banner, billing and shipping information and payment information. You will not be charged until you approve your proof. Our customer service hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST.
Do I have to give you my credit card information online?
No! Although the Signline.com ordering system uses secure technology, we understand if you prefer to provide your credit card information by phone. You may call our staff at 320-965-9310 Monday - Friday. You can also choose the pay by check method.
Can I track my order shipment?
Due to COVID-19, we cannot guarantee shipping times after we have placed your pacakge with USPS, UPS, FedEx or any other shipping carrier. UPS has suspended their service guarantee, to learn more, visit UPS here.
Yes! We update the status of your Signline order every step of the way with our Live Order Tracking system. Once we ship your banner, you can track the delivery with the provided USPS tracking number.
What happens if I receive damaged product? Do you have a warranty policy?
Yes, we do, but some stipulations apply. Products such as ours are designed for temporary applications. Properly installed products are designed to withstand exposure to natural elements. However, elements that are beyond normal conditions can cause deterioration and failure. These include, but are not limited to high winds, hail damage, ice damage, and other natural events. If you do happen to experience a product failure due to a manufacturing defect within 30 days of the purchase date, Signline.com will replace the product at full cost. Any product that experiences a failure due to a manufacturing defect from 31 to 90 days after the purchase date, Signline.com will pro-rate your replacement cost.
If you have received a damaged product or it contains manufacturing defects, please contact our customer support team at (320) 965-9310 or visit our contact us page to issue a warranty claim.