Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
size you want for your
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Double Sided Vinyl Banner Material
The double sided vinyl banners are printed on 13 oz vinyl banner material. The banners are printed separately and heat welded back to back. We then put grommets around the edge of the material for easy hanging.
Double Sided Banner Sizes
The max print is 6 feet by 30 feet. You can select custom banner sizes from the height and width drop down menus.
Click here to request a sample packet of materials
Exact sizes of banners cannot be guaranteed. Vinyl is a temperature sensitive material, and some fluctuation can occur due to heat application in printing, finishing, and outside climate. Please note our acceptable size variance is up to 1/2 inch per linear foot (ex. A 5' banner could finish with a 2.5" variance). If your banner needs to be precise, please ask your Customer Service Representative to discuss your specific application.
How to Order Double Sided Vinyl Banners Online
There are three easy ways to order your double sided vinyl banners online. You can pick one of our banner templates to customize in the online designer, upload your own file or have a graphic designer create your artwork.
- Select the height and width of your banner from the drop down menus
- Select the quantity of banners (per artwork file)
- Choose your banner finishing options from the drop down menus
- Choose one of our Design Methods
- Pick a Template
- Upload a File
- Let Us Design
If you select a template or upload a file you will be taken into the online designer to customize your product. In the online designer you will be able to add a background image, upload clip art images and add text. You can also upload your own logos, pictures or other images. If you select the let us design option a pop up window will appear where you can upload any logos or images and provide instructions for a graphic designer.
Please note - if you want two different images on the double sided banner, please contact a customer service representative for assistance.
During the checkout process you can choose to have your artwork go straight into production after payment is received or have an artwork proof emailed to you. The proof will include a low resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order, pricing information and your billing and shipping information. If you select an additional proof you will have to email the customer service representative back with approval before your order will go into production.
Double Sided Vinyl Banner Finishing Options
Double sided vinyl banners are finished with heat welded hems and grommets. Grommets are placed every 2-4 feet around the perimeter. The grommets are used to help hang the banner. We recommend using all of the grommets provided when you hang your banner.
- Heat welded hems & grommets (standard)
- Hems Only (cut to size - no finishing)
- 2" pole pocket - fits a 3/4" diameter pole
- 3" pole pocket - fits a 1 1/4" diameter pole
By selecting pole pockets, there will be no increase in the finished size of your banner. Pole pockets can either be 2" or 3". We don't recommend having any text or images within 3 inches of the edge of the banner when you select pole pockets.
All banners must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. We also accept checks. Checks must be received before your order is put into production.
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your proof for your order.
Double Sided Vinyl Banner Production Time
At Signline, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from. Because it's important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from one to five business days. This allows you to make the final decision on when you need to order.
*** Orders received after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day. ***
|3 Day Standard
||This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
|1 Day Priority
||Timelines can be tight. That's why we offer this speedy option.
|2 Day Express
||Have an extra day, but still need it quickly? Express is for you.
|5 Day Saver
||If you aren't in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
*** Emergency/same day rushes are available in some cases. Please speak with a customer service representative today for more information. ***
Please note: the time it will take to receive your product includes the production time as well as shipping time.
Please contact us if you have a large order or a rush order to get an accurate production time. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST.
Contact Us: 320-391-5275 or [email protected]
- Shipping prices are determined by the weight of the package and the destination.
- Additional shipping charges apply to large orders and oversized packages.
- You will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.
- After products have shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages.
- We will not refund the product cost if any shipping company has a delay in your package.
- Delays because of Acts of God or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds.
- If a product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then the replacement product will be sent.
- Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7-10 business days after the initial scheduled delivery.
- Please order as early as possible as we cannot control delivery after your product leaves our production facilities.
- Economy (5-15 Days)
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Important Economy Shipping Notes:
- If choosing economy shipping, please include additional postal information such as your P.O. Box in the "Address Two" field on the checkout page to help ensure delivery.
- Using economy shipping can also add an additional 5 - 10 days, depending on where the package is being shipped to.
National and International Shipping Notes:
- All international shipments must have shipping labels as well as customs documentation provided by the customers. We will only accept international shipping labels from the following carriers, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- If you are located outside of the Continental United States, please call (320) 391-5275 for a shipping quote.
Printing Process / CMYK Color Mix
All products are printed in CMYK. If files are submitted in RGB, color shifting will take place. If a specific PMS color is needed, please let us know when you submit the order. We will do our best to meet that specified color
Preferred Files for Printing
- Adobe Illustrator EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- Adobe Illustrator AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
When submitting these files, make sure you convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure they print correctly and the fonts are not substituted.
Additional Files Accepted
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Thumnail sized jpg and gif files are not a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners.
Vector art consists of lines and curves that are mathematically defined objects. When viewing art in key line mode you can see the points or vectors when connecting your lines and curves. They can also be seen when using the pen tool or editing the points along a path. Vector art is ideal for type and drawn shapes because they can be enlarged to any size while maintaining crisp outlines and details without sacrificing quality. The distance between the vectors is calculated mathematically and is not dependent upon resolution.
Raster images consist of colored squares, called pixels. They are created by combining a series of various colored pixels. Digital photographs are made up of pixels. If you view a raster image at 200% or more you are able to see the individual pixels that make up the image. Raster images are dependent upon resolution so image enlargement is limited by the individual size at which the file was created. If a file is produced at a size that is larger than its resolution will allow, the quality will decrease. Printing a low resolution file will result in pixelation. Individual pixels are large enough to be easily discernable. Increasing the resolution will not solve this problem is there are not enough pixels to begin with. The program will add more pixels based upon the estimation of their location and will then assign their neighboring pixels's color value. This may cause an image to look muddy.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Vectorizing / Recreating Images
If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $35; however images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact a sales representative for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
- No bleeds are necessary (unless ordering a banner stand that requires one)
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size banner you are ordering.
- To prevent any text or important images from falling on the hemline or interrupted by a grommet, you will want to keep them at least 2" away from edge.
- Convert all text to outlines