Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
quantity of your
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Full Color Table Cover Material
Table covers are printed using a direct dye sublimation printing process. Direct dye sublimation printing means that the ink goes through the material instead of just sitting on top of the material. They are printed in full color on our poplin fabric material.
Click here to request a sample packet of materials
Full Color Table Cover Product Options
We have four different options for our full color table covers, all listed below:
- 6 Foot - 3 Sided
- 6 Foot - 4 Sided
- 8 Foot - 3 Sided
- 8 Foot - 4 Sided
How to Order Table Covers Online
Due to the complexity of the product, full color table covers are only available using the "Let Us Design" option. You may still place your order online, but we will send you an artwork proof to verify that everything is correct with your order before we sent it to production.
- Select the quantity (per artwork file)
- Choose your finishing options
- Click "Let us Design"
- A pop up window will open.
- If you would like our designers to create your artwork, upload any files you want included on the table cover and provide instructions for us.
You will receive an artwork proof from us after you place your order. The proof will include a low resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order, pricing information, and your billing and shipping information. You will have to email the customer service representative back with approval before your order will go into production.
Table Cover Production Process
Once we receive your order, a customer service representative will begin to process your order.
- We will check the artwork to make sure it is high quality enough for production
- If we notice that your artwork is too low quality for production we will email you letting you know about the issue
- Artwork approval - we will send you a proof, you will need to approve by emailing us or calling us back with verbal confirmation
After we receive final approval, we will charge the credit card. You will receive an invoice from accounting a business day after we receive payment.
The standard production time for Table Covers is 5 business days. Large quantity orders and larger size orders may require more time in production.
This Product is made in our Minnesota Facility ONLY.
After the Table Cover is finished in production it will be shipped.
We offer the following shipping methods:
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Shipping prices are determined by the weight of the package and the destination. Additional shipping charges apply to large orders and over-sized packages. If you are located outside of the Continental United States, please contact us for a shipping quote.
**Please note during peak times ground shipments may take an extra day or two to ship dependent upon production schedules, as all packages with upgraded shipping do take priority. So please order early or discuss with your representative your particular needs so we can ensure that we meet your individual requirements.