Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Styrene Signs Material
Styrene signs are printed on a 0.03" or 0.06" thick PVC plastic sheet. Styrene is very flexible and can be rolled and packed in a tube for storage or shipping. Styrene Signs can be used indoors or outdoors, but we recommend using them indoors as the material does not have a laminate and the ink may fade outdoors.
Click here to request a sample packet of materials
Styrene Sign Printing
The signs are printed in full color with a full bleed. You can select one of our sign templates to customize in the online designer with our background images, clip art images and text. You can also upload your own images.
The maximum print size for styrene signs is a 4 foot by 8 foot sign. You can select one of our custom sizes from the drop down menu.
All 0.06" Styrene signs over 32"x48" are shipped via freight. Please visit our oversized flat shipping page or contact one of our customer service representatives at 320-965-9310 for more information.
Styrene Sign Finishing Options
The standard finishing for styrene signs is square cut. The following options are available:
- Printed with a full bleed (the ink goes all the way to the edge of the sign)
- Square cut standard
- Shape cuts available when you work with a customer service representative
- Single or double sided signs
For complete guidelines, please visit the artwork specifications page.
Files that print best are .eps or .ai (in version CS5 or lower) converted to outline. We can also print high resolution .pdf, .tif, and .jpg formats. Typically 300 dpi or higher is suitable for banners.
Color Match Proof System
We are continually improving our color controls and profiling to ensure the most accurate colors in the industry. However, due to many factors including file setup, display variances, print technology, RIP software, and specific substrate, nominal color variances are common.
If your project is color critical, we highly recommend using our Color Match Proof System, as this is the only way to 100% ensure color matching for your specific project. We have a team of friendly Customer Service Representatives who are all professional graphic designers to assist you with any questions you might have about your design colors.
For a fee of $45, we can produce a scaled down print of your design on the product material you want to purchase, and ship it to you free via UPS Ground. This includes a match of one color. Each additional color you wish to match will incur a $10 additional fee, with a max out at $100.
If you receive your sample print and are still not satisfied with any of the color options given, we can adjust the colors and reprint the sample until we get it right.
A vector file of your graphic is required for us to adjust the colors and provide alternative options for you to choose from.
During the checkout process you can choose to have your artwork go straight into production after payment is received* or have an artwork proof emailed to you. The proof will include a low resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order, pricing information, and your billing and shipping information. If you select an additional proof, you will have to email or call the customer service representative back with approval before your order will go into production.
*We review all artwork before putting it into production. If we notice that the quality of your artwork is too low for production, we will email you even if you didn't select the additional artwork proof.
All signs must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. We also accept checks. Checks must be received before your order is put into production.
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your proof for your order.
- Shipping prices are determined by the weight of the package and the destination.
- Additional shipping charges apply to large orders and oversized packages.
- You will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.
- After products have shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages.
- We will not refund the product cost if any shipping company has a delay in your package.
- Delays because of Acts of God or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds.
- If a product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then the replacement product will be sent.
- Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7-10 business days after the initial scheduled delivery.
- Please order as early as possible as we cannot control delivery after your product leaves our production facilities.
- Economy (5-15 Days)
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Important Economy Shipping Notes:
- If choosing economy shipping, please include additional postal information such as your P.O. Box in the "Address Two" field on the checkout page to help ensure delivery.
- Using economy shipping can also add an additional 5 - 10 days, depending on where the package is being shipped to.
National and International Shipping Notes:
- All international shipments must have shipping labels as well as customs documentation provided by the customers. We will only accept international shipping labels from the following carriers, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- If you are located outside of the Continental United States, please call (320) 391-5275 for a shipping quote.
Common Styrene Sign Uses
There are lots of ways you can use styrene signs. Here are some of the most common types of styrene sign uses:
At Signline, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from. Because it's important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from one to five business days. This allows you to make the final decision on when you need to order.
*** Orders received after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day. ***
|3 Day Standard
||This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
|1 Day Priority
||Timelines can be tight. That's why we offer this speedy option.
|2 Day Express
||Have an extra day, but still need it quickly? Express is for you.
|5 Day Saver
||If you aren't in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
*** Emergency/same day rushes are available in some cases. Please speak with a customer service representative today for more information. ***
Please note: the time it will take to receive your product includes the production time as well as shipping time.