Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Fabric Flag Material
All fabric flags are printed using a direct dye sublimation printing process. This process creates a bright, eye popping print because the inks go through the material instead of just printing on top of the material. Fabric flags have a high quality look and feel.
Our fabric material is temperature sensitive and due to the printing process it can expand and contract due to heat or cold. Because of this we cannot guarantee the exact size of any fabric product due to temperature fluctuations. We are not responsible for any product received that is too small or big for your purposes. If the size needs to be precise, such as if it is being installed into an existing frame or hardware, please express this to your CSR to discuss your specific application.
What is the expected lifespan of your Fabric Flags?
Our Fabric Flags have an estimated lifespan of 3 to 6 months of continuous outdoor use.
Do your Fabric Flags come with a warranty?
Yes, we offer an prorated monthly basis for our Fabric Flags.
For example, a prorated Fabric Flag that fails 2 months after proper installment will be replaced and we will cover 33% of the replacement cost for a new Fabric Flag.
Click here to request a sample packet of materials
Our flag material is lightweight and is rated for 3-6 months when used continuously outdoors.
- Single/Reverse - These flags are printed on flag fabric and are single layer. Which allows the ink to penetrate the back, causing the image to be in reverse. Meaning the image on the back of the flag will read backwards.
- Double Sided - These flags are printed on flag fabric. For each double sided flag ordered, there are two flags printed and then sewn together with a blockout liner between. Any wording and/ or images on these flags will always be seen the correct way.
**Our fabric flags are a polyester-nylon blend - they are NOT the same material as a standard US flag**
The max print width for fabric flags is 58 inches. Some of the most common flag sizes are 2' x 4' flags, 3' x 5' flags and 4' x 6' flags. You can select custom flag sizes from the height and width drop down menus.
How to Order Fabric Flags Online
There are three easy ways to order your fabric flags online. You can pick one of our flag templates to customize in the online designer, upload your own file or have a graphic designer create your artwork.
Select the height and width of your flag from the drop down menus
Select the quantity of flags (per artwork file)
Choose your flag finishing options from the drop down menus
Choose one of our Design Methods
Pick a Template
Upload a File
Let Us Design
If you select a template or upload a file you will be taken into the online designer to customize your product. In the online designer you will be able to add a background image, upload clip art images and add text. You can also upload your own logos, pictures or other images. If you select the let us design option a pop up window will appear where you can upload any logos or images and provide instructions for a graphic designer.
During the checkout process you can choose to have your artwork go straight into production after payment is received or have an artwork proof emailed to you. The proof will include a low resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order, pricing information and your billing and shipping information. If you select an additional proof you will have to email the customer service representative back with approval before your order will go into production.
Fabric Flag Finishing Options
The standard finishing option for fabric flags is a canvas header with grommets. The header is located on the left side of the flag. You can also get pole pockets on your flag.
Fabric Flag Production Time:
At Signline, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from. Because it's important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from one to five business days. This allows you to make the final decision on when you need to order.
*** Orders received after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day. ***
|3 Day Standard
||This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
|1 Day Priority
||Timelines can be tight. That's why we offer this speedy option.
|2 Day Express
||Have an extra day, but still need it quickly? Express is for you.
|5 Day Saver
||If you aren't in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
Please note: the time it will take to receive your product includes the production time as well as shipping time.
Please contact us if you have a large order or a rush order to get an accurate production time. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST.
Contact Us: 320-391-5275 or [email protected]
All products must be paid for prior to being put into production. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. We also accept checks. Checks must be received before your order is put into production.
We will not charge your credit card until you have approved your proof for your order.
- Shipping prices are determined by the weight of the package and the destination.
- Additional shipping charges apply to large orders and oversized packages.
- You will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.
- After products have shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages.
- We will not refund the product cost if any shipping company has a delay in your package.
- Delays because of Acts of God or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds.
- If a product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then the replacement product will be sent.
- Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7-10 business days after the initial scheduled delivery.
- Please order as early as possible as we cannot control delivery after your product leaves our production facilities.
- Economy (5-15 Days)
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Important Economy Shipping Notes:
- If choosing economy shipping, please include additional postal information such as your P.O. Box in the "Address Two" field on the checkout page to help ensure delivery.
- Using economy shipping can also add an additional 5 - 10 days, depending on where the package is being shipped to.
National and International Shipping Notes:
- All international shipments must have shipping labels as well as customs documentation provided by the customers. We will only accept international shipping labels from the following carriers, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- If you are located outside of the Continental United States, please call (320) 391-5275 for a shipping quote.
Printing Process / CMYK Color Mix
All products are printed in CMYK. If files are submitted in RGB, color shifting will take place. If a specific PMS color is needed, please let us know when you submit the order. We will do our best to meet that specified color
Preferred Files for Printing
Adobe Illustrator EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
Adobe Illustrator AI (Adobe Illustrator)
PDF (Adobe PDF)
When submitting these files, make sure you convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure they print correctly and the fonts are not substituted.
Additional Files Accepted
JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Thumnail sized jpg and gif files are not a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners.
Vector art consists of lines and curves that are mathematically defined objects. When viewing art in key line mode you can see the points or vectors when connecting your lines and curves. They can also be seen when using the pen tool or editing the points along a path. Vector art is ideal for type and drawn shapes because they can be enlarged to any size while maintaining crisp outlines and details without sacrificing quality. The distance between the vectors is calculated mathematically and is not dependent upon resolution.
Raster images consist of colored squares, called pixels. They are created by combining a series of various colored pixels. Digital photographs are made up of pixels. If you view a raster image at 200% or more you are able to see the individual pixels that make up the image. Raster images are dependent upon resolution so image enlargement is limited by the individual size at which the file was created. If a file is produced at a size that is larger than its resolution will allow, the quality will decrease. Printing a low resolution file will result in pixelation. Individual pixels are large enough to be easily discernable. Increasing the resolution will not solve this problem is there are not enough pixels to begin with. The program will add more pixels based upon the estimation of their location and will then assign their neighboring pixels's color value. This may cause an image to look muddy.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Vectorizing / Recreating Images
If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $35; however images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact a sales representative for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
No bleeds are necessary (unless ordering a banner stand that requires one)
Set up size proportionate to the exact size banner you are ordering.
To prevent any text or important images from falling on the hemline or interrupted by a grommet, you will want to keep them at least 2" away from edge.
Convert all text to outlines