Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
quantity of your
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
6 Foot Tear Drop Flag Material
Tear Drop flags are printed using a direct dye sublimation printing process on our Flag material. Direct dye sublimation printing means that the ink goes through the material instead of just sitting on top of the material.
Our fabric material is temperature sensitive and due to the printing process it can expand and contract due to heat or cold. Because of this we cannot guarantee the exact size of any fabric product due to temperature fluctuations. We are not responsible for any product received that is too small or big for your purposes. If the size needs to be precise, such as if it is being installed into an existing frame or hardware, please express this to your CSR to discuss your specific application.
What is the expected lifespan of your 6 Foot Tear Drop Flags?
Our 6 Foot Tear Drop Flags have an estimated lifespan of 3 to 6 months of continuous outdoor use.
Do your 6 Foot Tear Drop Flags come with a warranty?
Yes, we offer an prorated monthly basis for our 6 Foot Tear Drop Flags.
For example, a prorated 6 Foot Tear Drop Flag that fails 2 months after proper installment will be replaced and we will cover 33% of the replacement cost for a new 6 Foot Tear Drop Flag.
Click here to request a sample packet of materials
Printing Process / CMYK Color Mix
All products are printed in CMYK. If files are submitted in RGB, color shifting will take place. If a specific PMS color is needed, please let us know when you submit the order. We will do our best to meet that specified color
Preferred Files for Printing
- Adobe Illustrator EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- Adobe Illustrator AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
When submitting these files, make sure you convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure they print correctly and the fonts are not substituted.
Additional Files Accepted
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Thumnail sized jpg and gif files are not a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners.
Vector art consists of lines and curves that are mathematically defined objects. When viewing art in key line mode you can see the points or vectors when connecting your lines and curves. They can also be seen when using the pen tool or editing the points along a path. Vector art is ideal for type and drawn shapes because they can be enlarged to any size while maintaining crisp outlines and details without sacrificing quality. The distance between the vectors is calculated mathematically and is not dependent upon resolution.
Raster images consist of colored squares, called pixels. They are created by combining a series of various colored pixels. Digital photographs are made up of pixels. If you view a raster image at 200% or more you are able to see the individual pixels that make up the image. Raster images are dependent upon resolution so image enlargement is limited by the individual size at which the file was created. If a file is produced at a size that is larger than its resolution will allow, the quality will decrease. Printing a low resolution file will result in pixelation. Individual pixels are large enough to be easily discernable. Increasing the resolution will not solve this problem is there are not enough pixels to begin with. The program will add more pixels based upon the estimation of their location and will then assign their neighboring pixels's color value. This may cause an image to look muddy.
If submitting these files, please follow the guidelines below:
- 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
- 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Vectorizing / Recreating Images
If you are not able to provide us with a good quality image, we do have a vectorizing/recreating service available. Most logos or images can be recreated for $35; however images with more detail are subject to quoting prior to vectorizing the image. Please contact a sales representative for more details.
This service needs to be paid for in advance and we will be happy to give you a copy of the vector file once it is complete.
- No bleeds are necessary (unless ordering a banner stand that requires one)
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size banner you are ordering.
- To prevent any text or important images from falling on the hemline or interrupted by a grommet, you will want to keep them at least 2" away from edge.
- Convert all text to outlines
Tear Drop Flag Product Options
There are several different types of bases available for your flag(s).
Heavy Duty Cross Foot Base
Tear Drop Flag Design Templates
If you would like to design your own Tear Drop Flag, you can download our template and upload it. We will check the artwork and send you a proof to verify that everything looks ok before we will send the order into production.
How to Order Tear Drop Flags Online
Due to the complexity of the product, tear drop flags are only available using the "Let us Design" option. You can still place your order online, but we will send you an artwork proof to verify that everything is correct with your order before we send it to production.
*** Orders received after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day. ***
- Select the quantity (per artwork file)
- Choose your finishing options
- Click "Let us Design"
- A pop-up window will open.
- If you already designed your product using our templates, you can upload your file and provide any additional comments.
- If you would like our designers to create your artwork, upload any files you want to be included on the tear drop flag and provide instructions for our us.
You will receive an artwork proof from us after you place your order. The proof will include a low-resolution image of your artwork, a summary of your order, pricing information, and your billing and shipping information. You will have to email the customer service representative back with approval before your order will go into production.
- Shipping prices are determined by the weight of the package and the destination.
- Additional shipping charges apply to large orders and oversized packages.
- You will receive a tracking number once your package has shipped.
- After products have shipped, all shipping company terms and conditions apply for lost or delayed packages.
- We will not refund the product cost if any shipping company has a delay in your package.
- Delays because of Acts of God or anything beyond our control will not result in shipping refunds.
- If a product is damaged in shipping, damaged goods must be returned, and then the replacement product will be sent.
- Lost packages will be replaced after the shipping company confirms loss. This generally takes 7-10 business days after the initial scheduled delivery.
- Please order as early as possible as we cannot control delivery after your product leaves our production facilities.
- Economy (5-15 Days)
- Standard (3-5 Business Days)
- Three Day (3 Business Days)
- Two Day (2 Business Days)
- Overnight (1 Business Day)
Important Economy Shipping Notes:
- If choosing economy shipping, please include additional postal information such as your P.O. Box in the "Address Two" field on the checkout page to help ensure delivery.
- Using economy shipping can also add an additional 5 - 10 days, depending on where the package is being shipped to.
National and International Shipping Notes:
- All international shipments must have shipping labels as well as customs documentation provided by the customers. We will only accept international shipping labels from the following carriers, USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- If you are located outside of the Continental United States, please call (320) 391-5275 for a shipping quote.